Veteran Gamer, New to Forum - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Veteran Gamer, New to Forum

Hello, my name is Justin. I've been playing 40k since 2nd edition, have the original rogue trader book and a 2000 pt marine army using only rogue trader era marines.

For the most part 40k is my hobby, as I have a full time job and go to school full time so only have time for one hobby.

Currently I'm about 2/3rds of the way done with my degree in computer programming, and I work for a hospital doing data entry.

My armies I play (I know, plural) are: 4000 pts of Dark Angels (2000 of which is original rogue trader), 2500 worth of Deathwing (I do consider them a separate army), 2500 pts of Tyranids and 1000 pts of Chaos Marines. I also have a Dark Eldar army I started, but got put on the back burner for a few months. Hopefully I will get back to them around January, as come spring when they release the Dark Angels codex I am sure I will be obsessed with them again.

Sacrilege? Now sacrilege is next year when Lysander will be joining my Sons of Malal chaos army. that should be real fun.

2. Remove Advertisements

Australian. Capital. Territory
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

228 (x8)

Welcome to LO.

Its a bit late I know but has been a bit disruptive. Blackhat has got additional security though so don't let that deter you. We are now more secure than the other forums. :yes:

Thats quite a bit of points you've got there. Good to see another vet on LO and I love your avatar.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Anzac Clan

+ Reply to Thread