Greetings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Another new member saying hello. I've been a member since August 30th but I've never been on until now because of the hack...
    Anyway, I play Space Marines, and I field a fledgling army of my own made up Legion (yes, legion m ore on that later...)- The Angels of Reclamation. Anyway when I was designing them I decided that I would use the 2nd "blank" (lost) Legion of the original first founding (you know how the 2nd and 11th legions have been "lost" to the depths of time?) well, I have a pretty cool and original (to me anyway) fluff backstory describing how they came to be. Anyway, just saying hi, and I guess I'll be seeing some of you on the forums. FArewell!

2. Remove Advertisements

Australian. Capital. Territory
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

228 (x8)

Welcome to LO.

Sorry about the hack, don't let it deter you from LO. Blackhat has now made us more secure against hacks than other forums so its all good.

Sounds like a pretty good army. I hope to see post your fluff in the right section. A lot of people seem to be fascinated by the 2 lost legions.

PS: I din't know which legions were considered lost. Thanks for telling me that, you learn something new every day.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Anzac Clan

+ Reply to Thread