Time out. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time out.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

746 (x8)

Time out.

I have decided to take a break from LO for a while.
    When the site was down I came to realise how much it(read you) means to me. I know I'm not the only addicted one among us, but I have come to a time when I seriouserly have been letting "fun" go before "work".
    I would however wish to thank you all for teaching me so much, not only Warhammer related stuff, but even more important how to give and take critisism and how to communicate in writing in a mature and responsible way. Not to mention the opening of my eyes when it comes to the importance and usefulness of Internet as a medium.
    I have met a lot of people here that I look upon as friends eventhough I never even seen them or been on the same continent as, things like age, etnicity and gender has lost all value compared to inner qualities.
    It has been a pleasure meeting you all and participating in the different discussions both in the open section and in the Enhanced section.
    To you Enhanced guys and guyettes, I am grateful for having discussed with you, and you have enriched my views on matters a lot.
    I'm seriouserly mega impressed by the mature level of discussion, and the pure rethorical skill. This board have been a true haven, and I will remember our discussions gladly. Never have I disagreed with finer people.

It's never easy to break an addiction, but at least I'll have a go at this one

2. Remove Advertisements

Virgina, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

79 (x2)

*sniff* :cry: Well. We love you too man :sleep:
    Hope to see ya soon.

Last edited by Luminaru; September 19th, 2006 at 11:23.

+ Reply to Thread