Thank for the warm welcome - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The North East of England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

Thank for the warm welcome

Hi everyone at Librarium Online.

I'd just like to thank Blackhat and the Librarium Staff for the welcome e-mail to the forum.

I've been wargaming since I was about 12 and I'm 28 now but this is the first time I've really entered the world of the internet gaming community.

I'm very impressed by the site and the quality of the articles and posts I've seen so far.

My only problem is that, while I'd love to surf the web and post all day, I never have the time and so if I start a topic I'll do my best to keep an eye on it but don't be offended if I don't reply to you straight away, I'm not being rude, I just havn't had a chance to check up on it!

I love my hobby (40K most of all) and have the following armies:

40K: Space Marines (UltraMarines), Orks (Speed Freaks), Chaos (Slaanesh), Tau, Imperial Guard/Daemon/Witch Hunters, Tyranids and Eldar

Fantasy: Goblins, Undead, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Chaos, Dark Elves, Skaven, Wood Elves

I'm a big Sci-Fi buff and also love to Roleplay and LARP which I suppose means I'm the largest geek on the planet!

Fortunately my girlfriend loves to do the same things!!! (except the wargaming, she tolerates my wargaming with a sympathic smile and wishes me victory before each battle)

Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope to be posting soon!

Paul (squig69)

2. Remove Advertisements

Copenhagen, Denmark.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

435 (x6)

Heyla Paul, and welcome to Librarium Online. Allow me to greet you in person now that our friendly welcome e-mail didn’t manage to scare you off.

I’m pleased to hear that you find our site useful, for that is its purpose after all, and we all work hard, both mods and members, to keep it a great resource for Warhammer players of all kinds. So thank you very much for the kind words on behalf of all of us. ^_^

Also, don’t worry about your posting rate – we have members who are very active and others who are less so, even some who mostly lurk about! The great thing about an online forum such as this is that it’s not like a chat where you have to reply fast in order to keep up; in fact, we encourage members to take their time and write up some really good posts rather than write only one-line posts filled with misspellings and leet.

Good for you that you have a girlfriend who can tolerate your hobby, although it’s a pity she doesn’t want to join it herself – we actually have some debates every once in a while on why it is that so few girls choose to become involved with Warhammer when it’s such a great game, and others complaining that ‘my mum/girlfriend/wife doesn’t understand me!’ – quite humorous, but you’ll probably stumble over those threads on your own. Feel free to join in the fray.

Other than that, I’ll just remind you to read our forum rules if you haven’t already, and don’t hesitate to contact me or another moderator if you’ve got any questions or comments, we’re here for the same and only happy to help. Enjoy your stay here at LO, and have fun!

"Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

+ Reply to Thread