Hi, n00b Imperial Guard player here - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, n00b Imperial Guard player here

Hi. As the title says, Im a n00b Imperial Guard player (or rather, Im probably going to play with them. Im very fickle with my army choices.), and just want advice on what I have lately been thinking about: An Imperial Ground/Daemonhost Daemonhunters force, using lots of Abhuman Doctrines. I reckoned an offensive Imperial Guard force would be reasonably original (Conscripts with Furious Charge! I don't know what it does but it sure sounds good!). I know only the basics and fluff of 40K, and only the basics about the army Im planning to do for now, and am looking for advice. Oh, and hi.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome to the site!

Good to see another person with an interest in the IG - there are plenty of others with similar interests around so you should find all the answers you need on the IG fourm. Read the rules (click me) and get posting. We are a friendly bunch here so as long as you follow the rules you will do fine.

Have a good one mate, hope to see you around the forums sometime.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread