New to wfb - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to wfb

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New to wfb

hi im new to wfb and libarium just a few questions
    what army should i choose my freind is doing ogres i have the startings of a chaos army but im still thinking i have 2 champions of choas one is mounted on a barded steed one is not and i have 12 chaos warriors any replies will be greatly appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome to LO!

Nice to see you got straight into the questions - always good to have a keen poster. The purpose of this board is more to introduce yourself though. Tell us a bit about yourself; name, age, what other armies you collect etc, and generally say hello to the members of the forum. Then you should go to the appropriate boards with your questions. You should head over to the Warhammer Fantay Battles forums (specifically the FB armies boards -> Click me!) and see if any members there can help you. I'm thinking of starting a WHFB Chaos army as well (my 1st WHFB army), so if you get any good advice please share it with me.

Before you go off and ask you questions, have a read of the rules (click me!). As long as you follow the rules you should fit right in with the rest of the LO community.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums mate. If you need any help then feel free to PM and I'll lend a hand. All the best buddy, see you on the forums!

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread