Hail - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hail

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

finally checked my inbox is suggested i make a post here so i am.

i started playing back in 97 with space marines, i was told they were the eaisest to start with. i did and i didnt have much fun and i didnt win much. then i saw eldar and fell in love. after a month or learn of playing eldar i won every game for the next 3 years playing around 100 games a year. that got old so i moved to nid for a month and hated them. then i got world eaters and won every game i played for about a year. then i had my eldar in a tounry and some guy tired to cheat and the guy running the tourny let him so i walked out in the middle of the semifinals and i didnt even think about warhammer until this last september when the guy living upstaris said he always wanted to play and i said i have 2 3k point armies. Then i got the new rule book and chaos codex and i found this site while looking for new eldar codex rules. i have played a few games but it was mostly teaching the other guy how to play.

i live in maine which has almost no warhammer. the 2 nearest stores that even sell it are 1 hour and 2hours away.

i have around 4k points of chaos and 3k points of eldar.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

Hey Change Me! You've had quite a warhammer history! In any case, make sure you check out the rules found here. (click here!)

Enjoy the boards, and hopefully you'll find some people to play with!

+ Reply to Thread