another complete newbie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another complete newbie

Hi everyone, my name's Alex and I'm new to the Librarium and to Warhammer. I've started to become interested in Warhammer 40k after reading some of the Black Library books - currently working my way through the Gaunt's Ghosts stories by Dan Abnett & have started reading Sandy Mitchell's Caiaphas Cain stories too.

I'm not sure if I'll have the time or the space to start actually playing Warhammer any time soon, but what I'd love to do (eventually) is to make 3D models and scenes from Warhammer 40k using Blender 3D.

If I had even more time I'd try my hand at writing some stories myself! For the moment though, I'll just have to be content with reading other writers' stories and being entertained by the posts on this excellent forum. Some great posts & brilliant ideas here!

All the best,
    Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

Hey, welcome aboard! We have a great 40k Fluff community in which you might be interstred in, as well as a Fiction board. Make sure to check out the rules too, found here.'

Cheers!
    Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ben, I'll certainly check these out!
    All the best,
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread