Makka says hi - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Makka says hi

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Makka says hi

Hi all! Introduction time (funny thing that)

I'm Makka, from Broken Hill, Australia (even though I'm in Melbourne now).

I've been into the hobby since I was nine, ten years ago. I picked up an Orcs n Gobbos rulebook to read through, then after grabbing the Undead (yes, the undead rulebook - that was a while ago...), Empire and Lizardman books, I thought it'd be a good idea to try the hobby on for size.

My soft-spot is for the lizardmen. They're just so... hardcore. I love their backstories and feel of the army. But lately I've been itching to get into a greenskins army.

Since starting the hobby, I've made three previous attempts at an O&G army, but I've always been sidetracked (for some reason, soon after buying the army book, I end up trading it for an Empire book... its a curse...)

I also collect a Space Marine army, which I haven't touched in a while. I'd love to get my hands on a Warmaster army - I've got big plans for a campaign, but unfortunately Australia no longer stocks them. Its a real shame, cos I really loved the rules for the game, and I also like the HUGE scale too.

Anyway, that's my rant. I'll go look for some tips on my budding WAAAGH! now.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

Hey Makka! Make sure you check out the rules, which can be found here (click me).

Welcome to the boards. We have a great community of all table top miniature games!

I know we have a lot of Australians around here! (I'm not one of them however).

Anyway, hopefully you'll enjoy the forums and community! Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread