Nids are eating my Orks. Anyone with ideas on how to reverse this please enlighten me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nids are eating my Orks. Anyone with ideas on how to reverse this please enlighten me

Hi. I run a typically foot sloggin' Ork army, normaly around 1500pts. Against marines, Iwin about 50% of the time, this ratio improving as the pts total drops. However, Nids keep eating my Orks. I have yet to win a game vs Nids. The Nid force is usualy gaunt swarms backed up by monsterous synapse, with a large warrior backup synspse. Could some Nid players tell me what scares them, or Ork players lemme know what seems to work ??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Welcome aboard Dentehead.
    This is just the kind of question yo should ask on the Ork-board. There you'll find many competent and experienced players who'll be glad to give you advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks. I've been alerted to the er, mislocation of my query. Ive also posted in the orks section?? (all new to forums, not up with the lingo yet).

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

No problems mate, just wanted to point you in the right direction.
    I found forums to be a great extra dimension to the hobby.
    If you are into modelling and painting I strongly recommend those boards as well.
    And no worries about the lingo, we work hard to keep this site bound to the normal laws of linguistics. No Net-speak and not all to many freaky abbreviations.

+ Reply to Thread