Greetings from Thailand - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings from Thailand

Hey everyone

I'm new on the boards, obviously, and the little line at the top of the pages kept telling me to make a first post, so here it is. I'm an Eldar player, and have been for about three years now. Alas and alack I'm currently in Thailand with no access to the new codex, which is dissappointing. From what I've read this is a great forum, as compared to most of the other W40K sites I found with google. Thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks for the welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, good to see another Eldar player on LO.

What you have read is correct - LO is a great forum and is ideal for discussion of all thing 40K/FB based. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Have a read of the rules (here) then post away. Everyone here is really friendly so you should fit in well if you are too.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread