hoodedreeper here! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hoodedreeper here!

hey everyone,hoodedreeper here! Thought i'd sign up and share my work and get some inspiration from others. Heres a lil bit about me:

I'm 17 from Norwich,England. Currently working part time and studying Digital Photography. I enjoy playing the guitar,console gaming,warhammer 40k and fantasy and photography.

Been into Warhammer 40k/Fantasy for about 2 years. First started with 40k Orks and got about 3000pts of the green skinz. I've got various armies including Necrons,Eldar,Tyranids,Daemon Hunters,Space Marines,Tau and Orks. I've also recently started WHF and got about 2000pts of Orcs & Goblins.

Some of you may have seen my work before on forums such as The Smoking Bolter,Bolter and Chainsword,The WAAAAGH and many more forums.

Army sizes are the following:

Space Marine Salamander 2nd Company (about 5000pts!)
    Orks Blood Axez 3000pts
    Necrons 1500pts
    Daemonhunters 1000pts
    Tyranids 1000pts (hoping to sell)
    Eldar 2000pts
    Tau 1000pts (now sold though)
    Orcs & Goblins 2000pts

I also completely scratch built an imperial titan but it had an accident and fell off my shelf and is now in peices

Anyway hope thats a good enough introduction for you and hope to chat to ya all soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

Welcome to LO. The best damned forum in town.

From England eh? hah, good luck trying to hold on to the ashes now. You may have got them last year but a 600 run loss shows that was just a fluke.

Wow that is a lot of points worth of armies there. Are your eldar updated to the new codex or have you still got a starcannon spam?

Well good to see another veteran on LO.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol meh i aint a cricket fan so say what ya like :p

I never played with my eldar with the old codex,i waited for the new 'dex to come out before i started gaming. Its a balanced list with abit of everything,so no cheesy units :sleep:

I'll get some pics of my armies up in this topic to show ya my work

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Welcome Hoodedreeper,

I hope you enjoy your stay here on LO. It seems your quite familiar with Warhammer forums but please make sure that you check out the rules section and then start posting. Everyone should be friendly and you should soon realise that this forum is the best.

Also, 2000pts. of eldar and you've only been playing with the new 'dex! Did you just buy 2000pts. worth in the last month or did you spend so much time building and painting them that you didn't have time to play?

See you on the forums,

Zed.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bought the army from a friend and started to re-paint them while adding bits here and there. I then got the new codex read the rules etc but havent had time to game due to work commitments.

+ Reply to Thread