hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello

Hi,I'm new here(obvious enough).
    I play IG and Marines,both about 500pts to 600pts but are not complete yet(In my opinion an army is never complete)but mine will take some time since me being 14 is a pain ,but I keep going with the money I got by working.I've been playing for a little over a year now and it will be 2 years coming this June I believe.I am not to far from Chicago,IL in the U.S.
    I'm around at some other big name 40k websites but am mostly dormant(I'm at tauonline,40k online,Boot camp(place for IGers like my self))

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Cool, Have fun here and try to stay active, I might see you around the boards some time. Please read the forum rules and stay on the good side of the admin here.

Don't worry about being 14, one thing we all do is grow older, growing up is optional, and 40K will be around for a long time to come. what version of SM do you play if you don't mind my asking?

Feel free to ask stupid questions,
    Lucy
    I make a point of never laughing at stupid people. They can't help that they're stupid, just as I can't help hitting them.- Aun'Vre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hello Mrgame, welcome to LO!

You should enjoy it here; everyone is helpful, friendly and is into 40K/FB. Which guard regiment do you play? Is it one of your own making? Also, which SM chapter do you command in the Emperor's name?

Have a good one buddy, see you on the forums!

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Welcome MrGame,

I hope you enjoy your stay at LO. Feel free to ask questions as everyone here should be glad to help. Don't worry about age or the size of your army. I know a lot of older gamers that are more immature than 9 year olds (though obviously not at LO), and most new members to LO don't even have an army yet. Still, feel free to ask any newbie questions.

See you on the forums,
    Zed
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play Ultramarines.I know I know,oh god not another one,but its what appealed to me at the time.My guard regiment is somewhat of my own you can say,I took the name and homeworld from the book Fifteen Hours(Good book by the way)and am making up some fluff and other things for it to make it more my own.
    Don't worry I try to be active,I do post but not alot mostly just due to people saying thats wrong without them knowing anything about your regiment after you've specificly laid it all out,but I try to lend advice to people when I can.Also you might laugh but I feel lost in a way at bigger sites(40k is an example),no body I know so I try to stick to small places most of the time(like Bootcamp)and this place I wouldn't consider small just to let you guys know that.I mostly read stuff over at places looking for new things.I will promise you guys that I will post more the I do sometimes at other places though. :yes:
    Last edited by Mrgame; November 30th, 2006 at 21:51.

+ Reply to Thread