My fascinating intro - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

My fascinating intro

Greetings, all!

I'm relatively new to the forums, though I did the standard lurking about and reading posts before signing up. I was introduced to the hobby by my oldest brother, and remember watching him and his buddies play lots of 40K games back when the game first came out.

Years ago, I played a fair run of GW games - Epic (Chaos, Space Marines), 40K (Eldar, Space Wolves, Tyranids, and Imperial Guard), Fantasy (High Elves), and Man O' War (Brettonians). When I was in college, I introduced a buddy of mine to 40K and, when I ran out of money, sold him all of my armies.

Years later, the same buddy (who did a turn as a manager at a GW retail store) dragged me kicking and screaming back into this hobby. It started with Blood Bowl (various teams, mostly Lizardmen, Pro Elf, and Chaos Dwarf), then Mordheim (Lizardmen and Shadow Warriors), and now back into Fantasy, for which I have just started painting my Wood Elf Army.

After I finish at least most of my Wood Elves, I'll move on to 40K, though I am still undecided as to which army to build. Likely candidates right now are Daemon Hunters, Tau, and the new Eldar (they're finally bringing back Harlequins!). The only army I've specifically ruled out is the Necron, and only that because I'm really not a fan of the figures. I'm not very concerned with winning battles, I just like cool figures (which is what dictated my WFB army selection).

At any rate, that's my intro. Glad to be here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

Heheheheh... they always come back.

Welcome to LO bro. It looks like you have the rules down to a science- great posting as far as the rule on netspeak (NO) goes. Hope you have a good time!

+ Reply to Thread