Hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hello everyone. I'm new to both the LO community and the GW hobby world in general. As of right now, I'm not actively collecting an army or even playing, which I hope to remedy after the holidays.

Right now, my wargaming experience is limited to Dawn of War and its expansions, but a friend plays 40k and has perked my interest in it, especially the forces of Chaos.

I look forward to my time here, and I look forward to making friends here and possibly even playing against some of you someday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Welcome, foul follow of the Dark Gods, to this humble forum. Nice to see another Chaos-warped 40K enthusiast join up! Take a look at the rules (click me) and then get posting! Which of the Chaos Legions were you thinking of collecting? I have been tempted to start a Chaos Army in 40K myself for a while now, but find that the lack of money restricts me somewhat.

Hope you enjoy the forums mate; all the members of LO are great people, so you should fit in really well. If you need any help at all give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. All the best buddy, see you on the forums!

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread