Lonely Marine seeks S.O.B. to share long crusades and evenings in repenting sins! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Anywhere the Queen says!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

Lonely Marine seeks S.O.B. to share long crusades and evenings in repenting sins!

I'm yet another SM player, but also play Tau.
    I have been in and out of GW since 1996, back in 3rd edition. I used to have Smurf marines (forgive me I was naive, and ultramarines were on most box covers. Then changed to Death Company (chapter approved) but since they are no longer viable I have decided to create own chapter with fluffy edges and a rich fluffy filling!

Just collecting ideas for creating army lists for new army (have to get used to using heavy weapons and vehicales after the frontal charge of the death company), and help any newbies with queries.

Tally Ho!

Cheese… milk's leap toward immortality

2. Remove Advertisements

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Hahahaha, that's the greatest introduction title post ever!
    Nice to have someone with a GSOH on board.

welcome to LO! Be sure to read the forum rules (found in my signature) quickly, although you shouldn't have any problem at all
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread