Hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey

ok well i have been playing a high elf army for about 4 years on and off and i also have an empire one but i started slowly building up a Tau army about a year ago. school kinda kills any chance of me getting many games in but i still play on breaks with a few friends who have space marines and nids as well as skaven, tomb kings, dark elves, and lizardmen. as i said i just started the tau about a year ago so im still trying to figure out how i want my army to function. well other then that i dont know what else to say.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome to LO! Good to see you have a broad range of experience with both FB and 40K.

Please read the site rules (have a look at the blue bar at the top of the screen) and then start posting. The site has a large FB area, as well as lots of different 40K forums, so you should find no end of threads to contribute to. If you want to find out more about the Tau, then head over to their forum in the 40K armies section and ask your questions. We have numerous experienced Tau commanders that frequent the site, so they should be able to help you with any question you want to ask.

May I ask which part of the Empire your Empire army comes from. One of my favourite things about the Empire (apart from its very many cannon) is the variety of different areas the armies can originate from. Also, if you have written any fluff about your Tau cadre then please tell me a little more about them.

I hope you enjoy the forums mate. All our members are friendly so you should fit right in. If you have a question then let me know and I'll see if I can help. See you on the forums!

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread