Hello! Quimby goes back to WH40K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    His jetbikes are many. Mayor Quimby's Avatar
    Perugia, Italy
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

338 (x4)

Hello! Quimby goes back to WH40K

Hi everybody!
    after some years away from WH40K, I decided to start a brand new army (a Saim-Hann Eldar Army). I have found Librarium Online while looking for Army List suggestions, and I have already found a lot of very useful tips... I just wanted to say hello to the community and introduce myself.

I started playing wargames/collecting miniatures 7 years ago.
    I started with WH40K with a Tyranid Army, (link) I switched to WHFB 5 years ago and I collected two Lizardmen Armies, a Southlands one (link), and a Dragon Isles Southlands one (link, which was featured in the Lizardmen Collectors Guide).

3 years ago I started playing with Warmachine, collecting a Protectorate of Menoth army (click on the thumbnails below to see my army galleries)...

...then with Hordes 1 year ago (I have a themed Trollbloods army, the Beer Raiders).

I am more a painter than a gamer (expecially for PP games, since I am the only player in my hometown), but since I am tired of not playing at all I am switching back to WHFB and starting a Saim-Hann army... expect some pics soon!

Last edited by Mayor Quimby; February 23rd, 2007 at 08:39. Reason: links don't work

2. Remove Advertisements

Tennessee, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

Welcome to LO! I hope you find it as usefull and informant as I have since I joined. Also, welcome back to Warhammer 40,000! I'm glad to see more of us popping up . Good luck with the army and I hope it works out.

I'm back.

+ Reply to Thread