I'm just going outside, and I may be some time.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Bournemouth, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x2)

I'm just going outside, and I may be some time....

Hey all,

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have become less than active on the forums lately. This is truly lamentable, as I have made some good freinds here and I enjoy being a part of our community. This is almost entirely due to the sudden and horrendous workload with which I am now dealing.
    For those of you who don't know, I'm studying modelmaking in Bournemouth (yes you can actually get a degree in it, a damn good one too!) This course is massively intense with huge projects and very long hours (we're expected to be in at 9:30 and usually we don't leave until 6 or 7.) This would be manageable, except for the fact that I am inhumanly competitive. I want to get all the best jobs later on and work on the coolest movies, so I have to put in the most work. At the moment, as well as a huge product design unit, I'm doing god knows how much freelance work as well. In the pipe is a very large scale trawler model for a Falkland Islands company. I'm also working on a film, for which I'm building props and models and doing ALL the CGI and effects. Thats a big demand on my time. I also do countless little jobs for freinds and collegues and I'm self teaching lots of digital packages (Maya in particular,) so it adds up to a monster.
    This leaves very little time for Internet banter, much to my regret. I haven't painted anything for months, and I can't remember the last game I had.

Basically, I won't be around much now. Let it never be said that there's no price for doing what you want to.

Hopefully see you arounf from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    WILL J!~
    You have a beard. You are in dire need of nothing. You are complete. Amen.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

147 (x5)

Nooooooooo! NOT CAPTAIN OATES!

Anyway. Its sorry to see someone doing exactly what I probably should. :/

Having said that, congrats on a cool degree course.

Take care mate.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

+ Reply to Thread