Librarium Online Forums banner

Newest member

239 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Karmoon 
#1 ·
Hi everybody! My name is Jack and I'm this forum's newest member.

I've been playing Warhammer for about 6 monthes now. I have a Necron army consisting of a pair of Necron lord, a full battleforce, a Nightbringer, and 3 Wraiths.

I am looking to expand in the near future with a full squad of immortals and/or flayed ones as well as a monolith

I've only played against 2 different people in my 6 monthes. One is my friend who got me into this game and he's whomped me about 7 times with his IG and BT armies (I've dealt massive damage in a few of these games but managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory) The other person I've played against is a guy I got into this game and all he has is a Librarian and a SM battleforce. I've managed to beat him half the time at least but it all depends on me neutralizing his assault squad.

#2 ·
Well hallo and welcome to LO. I have a friend who plays necrons... How do you plan to get a full squad of Immortals??? They are mighty expensive (£/$ wise)...
Where are you from? Maybe some of the members here live near you and you could have a game or two.
Also, please read the rules carefully and follow them.

#3 ·
I'm from the Chicagoland area, specifically Naperville when I am home and Champaign when I am on campus.

As far as the immortals go, I am just going to suck it up and pay 8.50 a pop on scifigenre.com. I wish there was a better way as they are the most rediculously expensive models

#4 ·
Hello there Jack! And welcome to LO! The bestest forum ever (or something).

Please remember to check out the forum rules so you don't post anything naughty by accident :yes:

Also.. there's a thread called 'money saving conversions' on the conversions forums at LO.

A while back there was an intersting one about Necron Immortals. I think you might find it of interest.

Take it easy! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.