For Da Waaagh! For The Emperor! And For Creative Imagination! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

For Da Waaagh! For The Emperor! And For Creative Imagination!

I'm Andrew, but people call me Aki, and I'm from the Land Down Under where right now it is the beginning of Autumn and the bitter cold nights.

I have been into wargame model making (primarally GW) since 1996 and didn't start collecting proper armies until Jan 2002. I have been an ork player, and have a massive Speed Freeks force "based" on Australia, though inspired by many post-apocalyptic films, TV shows and Games such as "Waterworld", "Mad Max", "Thunderstone", "Salute of the Jugger", the "Ty The Tasmanian Tiger" games, Stuntman and a game called Chase... who is a stuntdriver. Naturally, every model has been converted or scratch-built.

I have recently started collecting Imperial Guard, and have been putting together the old metal Cadians together as the uniforms best fit the colour scheme and themes for the army. there have been a few conversions, mostly sculpting peaked caps on all the troopers.

I have a small Bretonnian force for WHF but not much has evolved with it. I have two themes with the force: Scrapped Princess and Utawarerumono. I use a combination of colours and units in theme with the two anime shows.

I have also recently got into Warmachine, and have over a 1000 points of Cygnar. I also have a small force of trollbloods (though I'd probably move to Circle) because they reminded me of orks; I have some female minis from the 3 gaming systems (WM, Hords and IK).

I am also into Anime and Manga as mentioned earlier, and a lot of my drawings are in that style. I am also a student studying Professional Writing and Editing at TAFE (for those who do not know what TAFE is, it is an alternative for University). I like reading books on biology and other science subjects such as genetics; military, history, weapons history and many other subjects. I have a PS2 and enjoy playing the numerous games I have, like Final Fantasy, the Ty games, and the Soul Calibur games.

I think that is enough rambling. I hope to meet many new people on this forum and I look forward to sharing and looting ideas with everyone ;D

Thought for the Day: We are all Writing Our Own Histories

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find all you need here.

+ Reply to Thread