Hello. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello.

Hello members of librarium online. Im new to forums and a new playing in the warhammer 40k universe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, if you're new to the hobby then you have come to the right place. There are veterans here who can help you with pretty much every facet of GW:yes:

Please take a few minutes and read the forum rules (click the quick links tab in the blue bar above) so you know how things are run here and then head to the forums and get posting. The warhammer FB/40K hobby can be pretty daunting at first, but everyone here will be happy to help you so get stuck in and you'll get more out of the hobby in general.

Tell us a little more about yourself mate. Which army do you like the most? Have you played any games yet?

If you need any help, have a question or just want a chat then send me a PM and I'll do my best to lend a hand. Hope you enjoy the forums mate, look forward to discussing 40K with you.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread