newbie here... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newbie here...

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

newbie here...

hi, i'm Jeekheadonmars, but call me whatever u want,
    i played with necrons, and is starting a slaanesh cult,
    if u have any suggestions, for these 2 armies, tell me....

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by jeekheadonmars View Post
    hi, i'm Jeekheadonmars, but call me whatever u want
    Lol, you shouldn't tell me that - I'll end up calling you bob every time I reply to your posts on the forum. Yes, I am an idiot, but bob is easy to remember and easy to type

Welcome to the site mate, I see you're in search of advice and you've come to the right place to get it. You should head on over to the Necron and Chaos Army forums and ask for advice there, use this space to introduce yourself to the other memebers of LO.

Have a read through the rules (click me) so that you know how things are run around here then head over to the main forums and get stuck in. We have some really great veteran players on this site, and they'll do their utmost to guide you in the right direction when starting to collect and play with an army.

Hope you enjoy LO mate. Tis a great community here so you should fit in great. Gimme a PM if you need some help with anything and I'll see what I can do to assist. See you on the forums buddy:yes:.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Hey there Bob!

Nice to have you on board. I play Chaos and I'm starting NEcrons too! So hope to see you down at those forums!

Glad you're starting Slaanesh, we need more slaaneshi players here
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread