hello all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x1)

hello all

i've only gotten into the warhammer world a couple months ago, and bought the battle for skull pass since i like FB more than 40K. i'm still doubting which army to take though, but i really like the combat power of chaos, and love how the special characters look (especially archaon and be'lakor - i've already gotten both of them since they're some of the nicest models in the whole game to me :yes. i like bretonnians and wood elves too, since they look so great... any help in helping me decide would be greatly appreciated. p.s. i'll be mostly playing against a friend playing dwarfs who will be maxing out on bolt throwers, and using a lot of artillery and thunderers :sleep:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, Welcome to LO and to Warhammer in general. If you head over to the Fantasy battle army forums you can discuss with people there the pros and cons of each army to see which you would like to collect. I'm seriously considering a Chaos Hoardes army myself - I just love the whole Chaos look.

Take a look at the forum rules (found here) and then get posting. There are plenty of veterans who post on the site so you should get some really good advice. If you need any help at all or have some questions then send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. See you on the forums mate:yes:

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread