Hello People! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello People!

Adelaide, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

Hello People!

Hello people of LO. i just signed up to look at some guys pictures... but the nice email told me to introduce myself so meh. im 17 from adelaide, australia and my kangaroos name is polly.
    I've been collecting dark eldar since i was a wee little boy and i just started a lizardmen army cuz my mate wants me to kill all his khemri (however u spell that) for him. i play WH40k with my mates every couple of weeks and, after reading the rulebook several times, i won my first 14 games in a row with 1 raider in my army, work that one out
    so hello to everyone at LO!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey wispy, good to have you on LO mate. Even if you didn't intend to post much when you signed up I would strongly urge you to do so. LO is crammed full of 40K and FB players who would be glad to hear your input on hobby related debate and answer any questoins you have. I never intended to post much when I signed up, and now I'm utterly addicted

If you do post, plese read the rule rules (click me) first to make life easier for the sites great moderator team. Two forums of interest would be the Dark Eldar army forum in the 40k army section and the Lizardmen forum in the WHFB section. There are plenty of other forums covering everything to do with the hobby so you should have no rouble finding something to interest you.

I hope you enjoy the site mate, please do get stuck into the forums. If you need anything then feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to help. See you on the forums buddy.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread