A Bit About Me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Bit About Me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Bit About Me

Hi Everyone,
    My name is William Adams and I am a fantasy player by trade. My main army is Tonb Kings (Which I play with to GT Final Standard) but I also play Empire and am about to start a Lizardmen army. I take great pride in the apperance of my armies and definatly take the painting side of the hobby as seriously as the gaming side. I have recently started playing 40k and have just finished painting 1500pts of Eldar, by far my most beautiful army so far. Despite this dabble in 40k, my heart lies in Fantasy and in the Desert, for nothing is more rewarding playing wise as successfully commanding the legions of Khemri.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey Will, I see you've been a member here for as long as I have lol. Regardless, cheers for giving us a bit of a rundown of your armies buddy. Do you post pictures of any of your models on LO? If you paint well then you should - its always nice to see well painted models.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I would like to post pictures how do I go about doing that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Tis easy. Upload the images you want to an online storage site (I use Photobucket - click me) and then copy the link they give you and insert it into a thread wrapped in [IMG] tabs. SHould end up looking like this in the text box:

[IMG] ****url of image as hosted by photobucket/other site [/IMG]

Note that there should be no spaces between the IMG tabs and the URL. The image should now come up in the thread. Some sites (inc photobucket) provide a link already wrapped in IMG tabs making it even less work for you to do.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread