*poof* Enter the Cyven - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*poof* Enter the Cyven

Howdy folks, allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Cyven (and I only WISH that's my real name.) I'm 19 and a beginning Tau player from the beautiful country of Holland *coughhackcough*.
    I joined this site mostly to find people to play against on Vassal, as the only thing I need to gain at this point is experience in battling and lots of it

I'll amend my profile after this topic to include all of my IM names and such, so that I can be contacted if people feel like playing.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me/point out to me, feel free to do so.

Cheers, Cyven.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome to LO - if you're looking for Vassal opponents you've come to the right place. We have a vassal clan in the clubs and clans section of the site, and on online LO tounament planned. As well as this, you can discuss and debate all the verious aspects of the hobby with seasoned veterans in our other subforums. I would urge you to post in these forums so that you can get to know people, consequently gathering more opponents to play over vassal. Of particular interest to you would be the Tau army forum, over in the 40K armies section of the site.

You should read the rules (found here) of the forums before you start posting so you know whats allowed here on LO. Then kick back, relax and start posting on our great site. If you have an questions or concerns then send me PM and I'll help you any way I can:yes:

Hope you enjoy the site mate - may it bring you many hours of vassal gaming fun!

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread