New Member, New 40k player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

New Member, New 40k player

Hey guys,

I just recently got drawn into the massive world of warhammer 40k and am deciding which army to play.

I like daemonhunters, but I heard they aren't so good. Love their models, Love their infantry, Don't like their anti-armor

Tau Maybe? Tyranids? those are my 3 main picks. :yes: '

plz help me out guys, and again, thanks for reading this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey HeavenSent, welcome to the world of 40k and the great site that is LO. If you're looking for advice on starting an army then you've come to the right place:yes:. LO is full of great people who will give you advice and pointers on how to collect and play with any army in the 40k universe, so you are but a few clicks away from all the help you'll ever need.

There are several ways to choose an army. You could go for an army whos models you like - that way when you've just finished painting your troops section you wont be too bored to go on to the rest. Also, if you want you could choose the army to suit your style of play. Each army in 40k works differently. The Tyranids swarm and scuttle quickly over the battlefield the engage their enemies in vicious Hand to hand fighting in a flurry of claws and teeth. The Tau fly swiftly over the battlefield in their skimmer tnaks and lay waste to all with extremely heavy firepower. Finally the Daemonhunters, backed by the ancient and mighty Grey Knights, fight against the greatest threat facing humanity - the threat of the daemon.

Head over to each of the 40k army forums and chat with the guys there. They will give you a much more thorough look at the armies you're interested in and help you deicde which to go for. I myself play Space Marines and Tau, so I might be seeing you on the Tau forums.

Please read the site rules (found here) before you start posting so you know whats allowed here on LO. Once thats done then there is nothing stopping you from posting to your hearts content. If you have any questions or concerns then please send me a PM and I'll try and help you. Hope you enjoy the site mate, see you on the forums!

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread