Xb3rg says hey hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Xb3rg says hey hey

Hey all,

I'm just new into WH4K and enjoying the painting aspect of it all. I'm brushing up on the rules and such and hopefully will be fielding my first 1000 point army within the next few weeks.

As of right now i'm fielding a necron force of 40 warriors a lord and 3 destroyers. I imagine i'll get ruined a few times but it'll be fun learning the game.

The second army i'm just starting is a Khorne Zerker army, because I enjoy the randomness they have, and I love the Chaos armoury.

Anyway, i'll post pictures as I get painting. Thanks for having me here.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey buddy, welcome to LO and the world of 40K. Glad to have another Necron player on the site. You should head over to the Necron army forum in the 40k armies section of the site. There you can discuss the Necrons with veteran players. I'm considering starting a Necron force soon, so I'll probably see you over there. If you're thinking of starting with Chaos, you should check out their forum as well:yes:.

Please read the forum rules (found here) so that you know whats what and then get posting. If you have any questions or concerns then please let me know and I'll try to help. See you around the site mate, hope you enjoy it here!

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread