OneBigNerd says Hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Toronto, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

OneBigNerd says Hello

I've been reading through this forum for a while now, off-and-on as registered and such but I don't think I ever posted (or if I did, I've long since forgotten). So I decided to post a hello and start linking my brain to my keyboard.

I've been playing GW games for 16 years now, and worked for GW for about 2 years before concentrating on my education. Well, six years of university later, I finally have more time to devote to playing WH/40k so I might as well get involved in the larger community, and thus is why I'm here.

I have at least a small force of everything from all systems, including older deprecated ones, except a) Tau, and b) Gothic (which was released during my time at GW but even so, I never really got in to it).

Having said that (and although Blood Angels and Skaven are my two largest forces) I am forever bound to my one true master, Papa Nurgle.

See you on the boards,

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey nerd, great name - really love it. Glad to have a player with such a bredth of experience posting on LO, I'm sure you'll be able to contribute greatly to the forums:yes:. Its hard to know which forums to point you toward - you have so many different armies. As you've been around for a while I'm sure you know which part of the forums you find most interesting, so I look forward to discussing all things hobby related with you on many different subforums. Please post in the Necromunda forum (if you have a gang); the more posting there the better.

Have a read of the forum rules (found here) so you know whats allowed on the site and then get posting. If you have any questions or concerns then please send me a PM and I'll help you if I can. Hope you enjoy the forums mate.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread