stjohn70 lands here - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    SLC, UT
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x1)

stjohn70 lands here

Greetings and salutations.

I came to L-O because of a game I had with a very pleasant Eldar player this last weekend who told me about the site. I have no idea what his handle is, so I can't give him props.

I am a veteran of DakkaDakka (considered swear words by some). I still visit the site for the "hard" edge of it, but don't really post there anymore because of the contrariness that it seems to foster. I am also on Warseer, and have been a significant contributor to the WitchHunter's Tactica there.

I paint and convert to "table-top" quality. I enjoy it, but I enjoy playing more.

I've been in the hobby since the fall of 2nd ed. My first army was Blood Angels from the Angels of Death book.
    I Currently Run:
    Mechanized Sisters of Battle 2000 pts
    Lysander-Wing 2000 pts
    Blood Angels 2500 pts
    Mechanized Tau 1500 pts

Have Had in the Past:
    Vampire Counts 3000 pts
    Beasts of Chaos 2000 pts
    Tyranids 2000 pts (3rd ed)
    Dark Eldar 1500 pts

That's about it! I hope to take part in good discussions and all that.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome to the site. I'm sure you've seen it all before, but have a read of the rules (found here) before you post so you know whats what here on LO. I'm sure you'll find the site to be friendly and accepting - I consider it one of the most friendly WH40K/FB sites out there.

Good to have another veteran player here. You should be able to contribute very well to the discussions and debates in many of the differet subforums. If you are willing to contribute more to tacticas than have a look in the army forums and see what needs addressing - whatever you can contribute will surely be appreciated:yes:.

If you have any questions or concerns then don't hesitiate to contact either myself or a member of our excellent moderating staff. I look forward to discussing various topics with you on the forums.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread