Greetings to all... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings to all...

Just a note to announce my newbie presence. I've been around 40k for a while, though I've played very little. I tend to collect armies more than I get to play them. Sigh...work and family seem to require more time these days.

My current armies are:

Witch Hunters - Heavy on the Sisters of Battle - roughly 3500 pts or so

Daemon Hunters - Heavy on the Grey Knights - roughly 3000 pts or so

Tau - Still in their boxes, but should be a winter project for me - roughly 3500 pts or so mostly mechanized / air-cav

Iron Warriors - I bought a bunch of stuff on ebay and was going to unify their paint / etc., but now I'll wait to see what chaos the Codex: CSM brings - roughly 4000 pts or so

Planned future forces:

Raven Guard - I love these guys...I just wish that they warranted their own codex.

I have maybe 10 games total to my name, but I plan on being more active in the coming year...don't we all?

Thanks everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Crikey mikey! Thats alot of points of models. Welcome to LO mate, I'm sure you'll love it here.

I know what you mean about work getting in the way of 40K. Real life has a tendancy of doing that I find, its damned inconsiderate I tell you:w00t:! I look forward to seeing pictures of your armies mate; you should post a few up in the relevant forums (painting if painted, conversion if converted etc) so that we can see your work. Be sure to have a good look around the site to see which forums catch your eye. There is so much on offer at LO that you're sure to find something.

If you're thinking of collecting Raven Guard then have a look at the Space Marine army forum. There you can discuss how to go about collecting Raven Guard with seasoned veterans who will point you in the right direction. Please have a look at the forum rules (found here) before posting so you know whats allowed on LO. Then hit the forums and start contributing; LO is a really friendly place so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns mate and I'll do my best to help. Enjoy the site, I look forward to discussing things with you on the forums:yes:.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread