Greetings to all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings to all

hey guys. first post here so i might as well say a little hello.
    umm first off i have been playing warhammer on and off for about 4 years now. Just getting back into it properly.

have been looking at alot of the wood elf posts as that is what i am getting into at the moment (will post my lists later)

so year throughout the years i have played multiple armies. From salamander space marines to dark eldar swarm, LOTR to Tomb Kings.

i hope i can be a constructive member for you all.

yeah anyway i am off to start posting. toodles

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hello! Welcome to LO mate, glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll find the site to be a great place to discuss everything WH related. I see you have already found a favourite forum, but I would urge you to have a good look around - you may find other things to interest you.

Please have a look through the forum rules (found here) before you continue posting. They will tell you whats allowed on LO and help you to get along with eveyone on the site. The members of LO are all really great people, so I think you'll really like it here.

Have a good one mate. If you have any questions or concerns them please PM me and let me know. See you on the forums.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread