Hello everyone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

i think it is time to introduce myself (after spending alot of time browsing the WH 40k forums).

I first came into touch with Warhammer 40k three years ago when i was visiting a fellow student. I saw some of his minis and was impressed by the looks of them. I painted my very first model that night
    We played a little game so i could see how 40k works (it took me some time to realize that he was doing all he could to hook me up with this hobby - needless to say that he succeeded). I loved it and so i started to check the available races to see which army i wanted to play.

I went for the Dark Eldar, because i liked their fluff most. Unfortunately we both finished our study (well, which kinda isn't unfortunate at all ) and our ways parted. So now i had an unpainted Dark Eldar army (no time for painting) and noone to play.
    Like 6 months ago i moved into a new town and was able to find a GW store here. Yay, now i can play some games again (or so i thought) until they said i need to have a fully painted army to be allowed to play at the store .

In the meantime i had collected Tau as well, also unpainted of course. So i made a decission: I need to play an army which is easy and fast to paint. And in my opinion there is only one army out there which meets both requirements: Necrons.
    Good thing i like the necron fluff alot as well, so i didn't had a problem with buying some models and forming a little 1000 pt army

Soon all models are painted (only the 6 Destroyers left) and i can play my first Wh 40k game against someone i don't know personally.

Eeew, wall of text there, anyway, that's kinda all about my WH 40k history.
    I read alot on LO to get an idea on how a necron army should look like. So i also want to thank this great community for helping me and i hope i am able to contribute something myself in the near future.

Cya around

2. Remove Advertisements

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Hey there Crafty! Welcome to LO!

I'm glad you have opponents to fight against now! Thanks for the history. It's always great to get new members on board.

Take a bit of time to take a look at the forum rules (in my signature), and if you get a bit more time, the definitely swing by LO chat too.

If you have any questions or what not, just ask

Once more, a warm welcome.

LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread