Hello Everyone! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone!

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now, but have just registered. Before I go on introducing myself, I'll have to thank everyone for running, and contributing to, a great and very helpful forum, one of the very best I've seen.

I'm from Turkey. I'm male (as expected,) age 19. I'm studying Electrical Engineering. I have been interested in Warhammer and W-40k for some time but have just recently started to actually collecting. I have started with Bretonnia and am on the painting phase now, and looking forward to actually play the game and contribute to these forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Welcome to the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary
    I'll have to thank everyone for running, and contributing to, a great and very helpful forum, one of the very best I've seen.
    Oooo! Praise! Thankyou for such a nice comment, on behalf of all of us. It's always nice to get polite new members. And as everyone know we engineering students are the best of the lot! You should fit in fine.
    I'll just say the usual introductions stuff, so make sure you browse over the forum rules just to make sure you stay on the right side of the mods (they are nice really!), and get posting!

Yeah, that's about it I think. Once again, welcome aboard.
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Welcome Jannisary,
    Thanks for the praise. I'm sure that soon you will begin contributing to the forum, aswell. Basically everything that Ancalagon said, read the rules and then start posting.

See you on the forums, Zed.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread