AcidReign's Red Harvest - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AcidReign's Red Harvest

Just a quick hello to all the members of the Librarium Online. Have often passed through but took a detour and joined the forum.

The C'Tan Support Group had a thread that had a link to this site. That influenced me to join this forum. So you can thank the guys over at CSG for your new member.

I play Necrons. I actually picked them out strictly from GW's online army overview before I ever knew anything about WH40K and before I had even seen the first model.

Running about 5000 points right now (give or take a few points, I get confused when I have to use all my toes and fingers to count)

I'm plugged into the Kommando program that GW is doing in the US. Also have started a local player's club and working to grow that.

So even though I'm fairly new to 40K (less than a year), I tend to go a little overboard when I get involved in things.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the oldest Necron player in the world. All other Necron players in my area seem to be under 15.

Necrons are the only army I play. To me, I have no desire to move to another army until I have truly mastered this one. Instead of another army, I'm now working on terrain, buildings and other items to make game play more fun.

Best wishes to everyone here and look forward to chatting with ya.

Everyone needs a little AcidReign in their life...

~ar

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Welcome to Librarium Online
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

+ Reply to Thread