Grittingz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grittingz

Over there
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

I'm Poltergeist, and I would be a great 40k player if I had some damn luck.

I'm Poltergeist. I've been playing 40k for over two years with the Space Wolves. I've failed Leadership checks more often than passed and I have some bikers who have done **nothing** in the five games I used them.

98% of all people have a useless signature chain that contains false facts. If you are one of the 2% that do not, copy and paste this into your signature.

2. Remove Advertisements

Lincolnshire, England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

238 (x6)

Welcome to the forums

I don't think we have any magic powers to improve your luck, aside from making a sacrifice to the dice gods, but the people here can help on most other things. You'll probably want to check out the Space Marine forum, and read the rules [found here] to make sure you stay on the right side of the mod team. Not much more to say except get posting! You've found a great site here. Enjoy it.
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

+ Reply to Thread