Librarium Online Forums banner

Im Old Greig, Pleased To Meet Ya!

255 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Old_Greig 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody.
As you can tell my names Greig, and ive been collecting Warhammer Fantasy models for the last 4 years. In that time i have collected a Blak templars force and a Skaven Clan Pestilens army. I havn't played much apart from against my mates as i prefer to paint and convert more than anything else. I have started a Tomb Kings army in the last few weeks and is now starting to grow in size as skellies are nice and simple to paint.

The name was made when my mates watched a certain Mighty Boosh episodeand i am now called Old Greig instead of normal Greig. Though i have nothing in common with the character. If you have seen the program you should know what i mean.

My interests include Metal music especially Metallica and playing guitar and preforming lead vocals in my band.

Anyways, i hope that LO can help me become a good player and in turn i can help others. Thankyou all for reading.

#2 ·
Hi and welcome to the forums. :)

Take a few minutes to browse over the forum rules (found HERE), and then get posting, although I see you've already started :yes:

Let me say that we share quite a few interests. I also love painting, metal and playing guitar, so I'm quite pleased to meet you, albeit on a wargaming internet forum :D Heavy metal guitarists will take over the world eventually. Nobody will stop us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.