Im Old Greig, Pleased To Meet Ya! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im Old Greig, Pleased To Meet Ya!

Hey everybody.
    As you can tell my names Greig, and ive been collecting Warhammer Fantasy models for the last 4 years. In that time i have collected a Blak templars force and a Skaven Clan Pestilens army. I havn't played much apart from against my mates as i prefer to paint and convert more than anything else. I have started a Tomb Kings army in the last few weeks and is now starting to grow in size as skellies are nice and simple to paint.

The name was made when my mates watched a certain Mighty Boosh episodeand i am now called Old Greig instead of normal Greig. Though i have nothing in common with the character. If you have seen the program you should know what i mean.

My interests include Metal music especially Metallica and playing guitar and preforming lead vocals in my band.

Anyways, i hope that LO can help me become a good player and in turn i can help others. Thankyou all for reading.

Last edited by Old_Greig; May 28th, 2007 at 14:14.

Boris for PM! Go Bojo

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Take a few minutes to browse over the forum rules (found HERE), and then get posting, although I see you've already started :yes:

Let me say that we share quite a few interests. I also love painting, metal and playing guitar, so I'm quite pleased to meet you, albeit on a wargaming internet forum Heavy metal guitarists will take over the world eventually. Nobody will stop us!
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Ancalagon, ty for replying. Ive just read the rules and i have to agree that we shall take over the world.:yes:

Boris for PM! Go Bojo

+ Reply to Thread