nyello people - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nyello people

Borderlands addict Phoenix Lazarus's Avatar
    There's no place I can be, since I've found Serenity.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

148 (x3)

nyello people

well, well, well. after being told the existence of this site by a friend who's a member of the site, i thought it's about time i darn well joined.

i live in the south of england where civilisation is becoming primitive and life is a struggle of survival...

yeah, anyway. i collect dwarfs and dark angels marines primarily, but seeing as im more of a painter/collector i usually buy anything that i think looks cool. so that means everything i guess.

my painting skills are getting better all the time, but i paint very slowly. i've had the terminator librarian(how ironic) since it came out and it's not even nearly finished! still it will b done, thn it will be posted on here eventually...

also i can be quite an inventive converter. virtually all my character or special squad/regiment minis are converted to varying degrees. my dark angels command squad is 'different' shall i say. watch out for the apothecary...

so that's kind of me in a post. look forward to roaming around here an looking at all the brilliant miniatures posted on the site. now obviously my attention will be drawn to the conversion and painting sections, so see you there!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

i used to say nyello when i picked up the phone, thanks for reminding me of this (so i can now once again annoy my friends, family and contempories).

Just for this my friend, you've earned yourself a nice bit of shiny rep!

Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion

+ Reply to Thread