I come to learn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I come to learn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I come to learn

Back in 2nd edition, when I was but a young'un, I was a vet, forged in the heat of "YOU, rule call".

Since then, I've followed new rules and stuff less than stringently, making my exit from Space Wolfdom far too early. I haven't played since the Fire Prism was a brand new model, and Necrons/Tau rolled in around then as I recall as well.

I'm back, joining a friendly campaign...full of...MEQs (if my forum perusing was accurate?), and I'll be...ugh...playing Eldar. I feel they need some representation, and even though I suck at painting jewels and I gleefully enjoyed converting anything to do with wolves and pelts, I think a fresh start and a new viewpoint will be nice.

It seems I'm already two feet on the boat though, scouring this codex for anything and everything anti-marine. Hopefully the race that I once hated so much (along with most other imperium players), will serve me well.

Nice to meet yall, and I'll be in and around here as I hopefully I can regain my "human codex" form

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by KeithCourage View Post
    hopefully I can regain my "human codex" form
    I live with a Human Codex. And not just one Codex. All of them. Drives me insane. <_<

Anyway, welcome to LO!
    Current Projects:
    - Watch this space.

+ Reply to Thread