Im back - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im back

Im back from a break I took in the hoby for a year or so. Some of you might remember me as doomygirdoom, but I forgot the password, so Im using v2.0 now.

I have over 2k in Ultramarines with some GK splashed in, and currently sitting on 1.2k Tyranids, trying to get them to at least 2k by the end of summer.

Im also a big Dawn of War fan and will be a die hard 40k MMO-er when it comes.

I live in the Rochester, NY area, so if someone's up for a game give me a PM and we'll see about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Hey mate, welcome back to the site!

I won't patronise you by telling you which forums you should check out - you already know where everything is. I'll just say welcome back to the site and I look forward to discussing all things 40K related with you.

Have a quick look at the rules to refresh your memory (found here), and then get straight back into posting:yes:.

See you in the forums mate!

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread