Hello everyone! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone!

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Hello everyone!

Hi all,

“Tell everyone a little bit about yourself,” our friendly overlords instruct us. Fair enough, I suppose I can manage that.

I can’t remember exactly how I first got involved with this hobby. It must be a few years back now, but I think it happened when my brother borrowed a White Dwarf from a friend he knew.

Initially what attracted me was the Tau; I think one of the first White Dwarfs I saw was around the launch of the Tau, and I was quickly hooked on them. I did my best to start an army, but only got part way there before various factors (i.e. study, lack of opponents, lack of money) got the better of me.

I still stayed slightly interested in the hobby, but didn’t give a lot of time to it. However, my ever useful brother ran into a bunch of his old friends when he made the transition from school to University and they are into various forms of wargaming, with Warhammer Fantasy Battles being one of their areas of interest.

This, coupled with the coming of the Nemesis Crown Campaign, seemed as good a time as any to get back into the hobby, seeing as I now had a job (and consequently a little more money and free time). One of the armies that had always interested me was Vampire Counts, and so I started assembling myself an army.

I more or less stumbled across Librarium Online while looking for something else, but quickly found it a very useful source of information. So useful, in fact, that I decided to sign up and be a part of it!

So that’s where I stand at the moment. I’m still in the process of building my army (Lahmia Vampires, if you’re interested), but with a little luck I may be able to get it assembled before the Nemesis Crown Campaign begins. Getting it painted might be another matter, but you have to start somewhere I suppose…

Hello to everyone else here, especially the new people like myself!

2. Remove Advertisements

Springfield, Mo
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x2)

Welcome to LO! You are right that this site has a vast wealth of information. Most members are quite helpful when you have a question. Just be sure to use the search funciton before posting a new topic.
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

+ Reply to Thread