Hello everyone!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Hello everyone!!!

A quick post to introduce myself. I play Warhammer 40K here in Southern California with family (oldest daughter plays Tyranids, oldest son plays Dark Angeles Ravenwing, another son plays Dark Angels Deathwing, another son plays a conventional Dark Angel army, a daughter playing Sisters of Battle, another son playing World Eaters, yet another daughter learning with Tau, and my wife has an Eldar army) and among friends at a local gaming community.

I play a 2000pt Grey Knight army, a nasty 2000pt Necron force, and very soon my 4000pt Vostroyan mega-battle army (2000pt Firstborn/2000pt Armor Company) will be complete.

2. Remove Advertisements

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Wow! You have an entire family who play 40K.

That is so cool.

A warm welcome to LO! Please take a few minutes to go over the rules (found in my signature) and if you have any problems, please don't hesitate to ask/get in contact.

That is definitely the most unique family I've personally heard of in terms of 40K. Great stuff
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread