I'm back! + a Q about rhodos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

I'm back! + a Q about rhodos

aight, i is back!

rhodos is a pretty cool island but i have one question and i was wondering one of the LO'ers could answer it:

why are they building new offices and such like mad, only to have brand new (or used but still good looking) offices stand completly empty or even derelict?

is there some subsidy or something to be had from building new buildings? It seems like half the island is under construction and the other half is abandoned.

Apart from that it's a very nice island, lindos was great and my hotel (magic life kiotari impeial) was very cool, mostly germans (but i like germans... so that's ok).

Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Hey HeZu... As a Greek I think I can answer and hope to come back again...

Rhodos, and actually whole Greece, has a little awkward thinking! They think "Since I can built something bigger and newer and with more space available then why not?"... and so they do. But in the meanwhile the new building is constructed they think all the sentimental bonds with the old one and so they never use the new one...

Actually the only ones to use new buildings are large corporations and companies! I hope you visited Faliraki... I haven't never. I have been in Rodos many times but never in Faliraki. The whole situation there with the drunken kids, men and women, gives me the nerves...
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

faliraki? my GF wanted to go there because of the butterflies, we didn't go, what's this about drunken people? that don't sound to good!!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Yes the Forest with the Butterflies it's just wonderful... Faliraki is near there! Actually if you were few days back in the Forest then unfortunately you wouldn't see any butterflies... it is the season the leave I think or they sleep or they do whatever they are designed to do!

Now Faliraki is a place where many English go... the clubs and bars are open every night, all night long and the English are alone there... so I think they try to get rid off the suppression of the UK... So they drink and drink and drink some more... and then they wander in the streets and doing nasty things, as showing to people how is sex is done or what type and color of underwear someone is wearing or throwing up anywhere they find. Usually they find themselves under police custody...
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

hahahahaha, that explains it! kinda like playa del ingles on gran canaria... or malaga in spain, or rimini in italy... god i hate those places, good too know though, now i know i won't be booking a hotel near faliraki!
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread