'ello evrybody - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'ello evrybody

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'ello evrybody

After various attempts of trying to find my army in both WHFB and WH40k and after deciding not to go to Warhammer Ancient Battles, I think I've finally found my army: the Orks. I've tried High Elves, Tau, Ogres and now Orks, but I guess the greenies plan to stay. They're just so propa. So not exactly new to either of the game, but hopeful to build my first staying and growing army.

'Ere we go, 'ere we go!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

is Alpharius FabricatorGeneralMike's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Green Git View Post
    After various attempts of trying to find my army in both WHFB and WH40k and after deciding not to go to Warhammer Ancient Battles, I think I've finally found my army: the Orks. I've tried High Elves, Tau, Ogres and now Orks, but I guess the greenies plan to stay. They're just so propa. So not exactly new to either of the game, but hopeful to build my first staying and growing army.

Welcome to the fourm. While I don't play Fantasy myself, I have always wanted to get into the game. I have always had a soft spot for the orkies and gobbos I just love how chaotic they are :yes:

Just please remember to read the posting rules here http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/faq.php so you don't incrue the wrath of Gork and Mork (IE the mods) =o]
    FluffMaster on a mission to turn people to the Sisters of battle, yes folks it's all about SoB squads in Repressors with lots of flamer templates for the win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the fourm. While I don't play Fantasy myself, I have always wanted to get into the game. I have always had a soft spot for the orkies and gobbos I just love how chaotic they are
    Thank you. I've played FaBa a few games and 40k too, but I have to say I prefer 40k to Fantasy Battles. Some might say it's not as tactical as 40k or 40k is just about shooting (which it can potentially be) but I like 40k's because I don't like painting nor playing big blocks of infantry (20 is about the minimum for ordinary troops) that have to be maneuvered about in rigid ranks. Not my cup of tea. WH40k is also a more fast-paced game, lighting-fast action and relentless warfare. As is said, in the 41 millennium there is only war.
    Last edited by Da Green Git; July 19th, 2007 at 18:07.
    'Ere we go, 'ere we go!

+ Reply to Thread