Greetings Citizens! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    273 (x3)

Greetings Citizens!

Greetings citizens. My name is Jake, but you can call me Tweaker. I come with a simple mission, to beat Cyrik the Mad (and thatís not just a moniker, he really is nuts.) I play the noble Orcs and Gobbos, the humble Brettonians, and the brave Imperial Guard. He plays the loathsome Wood Elves and Dastardly Dark Angels.
    My only real goal in life is to pin the wood elves in a proper stand up fight and give them a good and righteous kicking. That and keep the Raven Wing and thus the Death Wing out of my deployment zone. Any tips you have on that would be keen.

-Jake

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Greetings Tweaker, glad to have you aboard!
    I'm sure you'll find lots of great advice for taking down your foe here.
    in case Cyrik hasn't told you about it already, please take a second to read through the forum fules so you don't bring the thunder of a mod down upon you. (these mystical teachings of LO can be found under the quicklinks pulldown menu up at the top)

See you around the boards!
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Tweaker View Post
    I come with a simple mission, to beat Cyrik the Mad (and thatís not just a moniker, he really is nuts.)
    Dream on, my friend. Dream on.

+ Reply to Thread