A couple of.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A couple of..

Svendborg, Denmark
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

28 (x1)

A couple of..

Two computer geeks are sitting on MSN, chatting together.

#1: Last friday, I went to a bar and met this really hot blonde girl.

#2: Yeah...then what?

#1: I invited her to my place, and after a few drinks, she asked if I would undress her..

#2: Allright..! Then what??

#1: I took off her dress, and placed her untop of my desk, next to my new laptop..

#2: HOLY CRAP MAN!! You got a new LAPTOP?! ;?

Riiiight...ye..next one!

Roger really wanted to have sex with one of the young girls at work, but unfortunatly for him, she already had a boyfriend.
    Roger: I'll give you 200 bucks, just to have sex with you.
    She turned him down, but tried once more.
    Roger: Im quick. I'll drop the money on the floor, you'll bend-over, and im done when you've picked them up.
    The girl then called her boyfriend, explaining to him the situation.
    The boyfriend: Ask for 500 bucks. Then pick them up as fast as you can, so he wont even be able to get out of his pants.
    She did what her boyfriend had told her to do, and Roger accepted the offer with the 500 bucks.
    45 minutes went by, and the boyfriend, eager to find out what happended, called her to hear how it went down.
    Her response.....: That BASTARD pay'ed with COINS!! ;?

Yeeeaahh..right...okay... 0:

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Reminds me (well, the first one does) of the Engineer joke you've probably all heard before...

Two engineers are walking down the street together, and one of them is wheeling a new bike.

The first turns to the second and asks, "Where did you get the new bike?"

So the second engineer recounts his story, "I was just walking along, minding my own business, when this woman rides up to me, drops the bike, tears off all her clothes and says to me 'take whatever you want!' "

The first engineer nods, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fitted."

(If it helps put you're mind at rest, I'm an engineer too, so I'm allowed to make fun of myself, right?)
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread