Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I have no clue where to post this so i'll do it here. I got bored one day so i decided to make a bunch of these You know you're a warhammer gamer when... statements. If any of you have any others you'd like to add, plz post. enjoy.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A WARHAMMER GAMER WHEN:
1. You think WWI and WWII were imperial guard battles
2. You scream WAAGH!!! on a roller coaster.
3. You blame acne on Nurgle's Rot.
4. You think the Jahova Witnesses is a Chaos cult.
5. You ask your history teacher if the spanish inquistion had grey knights.
6. You think the military's railgun is stolen tau technology.
7. You exuse for causing a fight in school is BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
8. You call your strict gym teacher a commissar.
9. You curse the machine spirit when your car doesn't start.
10. You bring an axe and green face paint to a paintball competition.
11. You ask your church's pastor if he owns an eviserator.
12. You call Vietnam the Catachan Country.
13. You ask your school librarian if he has psychic powers.
14. Betting on car races, you always go for the red one.
15. You scream "Dakka Dakka Dakka!" when playing first person shooters.
What do you think?
Last edited by Blackhat; May 21st, 2008 at 16:55.
nice! they all made me ROTFL!!!! anyway, i think this is supposed to be in the Jokes section
Also, you know you're a Warhammer gamer when you go to the toilet and take a 'to hit' roll.
(I know, it's old, but it never gets boring!)
19. When you start trying to kill people with flashlights during a power outage.
When there is either glue or paint on your fingers, constantly.
My favorite by far was number 11. : )
when you call a Ferrari a "Skimmer".
When you complain that the fastest runner in your class has fleet of foot.
When you call wrestlers "Space Marines"
When you pray to the Dice Gods so you can get good "to wound" rolls before a fight.
haha, you're a nerd when:
1. you have the plans/idea to build some type of weapon from the 40K universe drawn out and saved on your computer
2. you write army-lists and read fluff during biology class, but pay INTENSE attention to the genetics unit, think all the time "this how they make space marines"
3. you find any of these jokes, or any of the jokes above this, funny.
1. When your answer to EVERY problem is sending in a squad of Adeptus Astartes
2. You've ever laughed at Halo players talking about how cool Master Chief is, knowing full well a single Space Marine could have won the whole war, faster, cooler, and with just one gun.
3.You've deeply considered the emotional implications of having your mind put in a metal body, then wanting your flesh back.
4. You want a pet Squig to eat your neighbor's annoying kids.
5. You've gotten your (enter significant other of choice) to start playing so they won't guilt you for not spending time with them.
6. You've gotten high off paint and glue fumes by accident while sitting next to a closed window.
7. You purposely search out WH40K novels to find out more fluff about your army.
8. You joined a forum to talk about the game and any of it's aspects.
9. You've ever considered what part of the imperium you'd like to be in (inquisition, guard, astartes, navy, mechanicus, echleziarchy, normal person...)