Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
*The prices of their figures get below that of petrol
*You see a SM Codex as a free PDF download on their site
*They sell the Specialist Games as mainstream
*They rehire Andy Chambers and Paul Sawyer
Anything else? A penny for your thoughts!
GW starts selling complete special and heavy weapons sprues for cheap, in the same spirit as Tamiya's WWII US Army Infantry Weapons Set
Terminators are sold in squads of 20 for the price of one box
Buy one box of Monolith and get a Ctan for free
Green Stuff comes as a freebie for all packages
Finally, "Made in China, Vietnam, India" label
The models come pre assembled, pre painted, and they're both fun and safe for ages 3+! With a new universe where the enemies of the emperor are KO'd not killed, GW feels that this new direction of Warhammer should not only bring in new players, but delight old ones as well with the exciting new soft and squishy model range! No longer do they have any small or sharp bits that can poke and hurt you, or exquisitely crafted delicate parts that easily fall apart, but they're durable, cheap to make (but not cheap to buy. Oh ho no.), and they give an adorable squeak when you squeeze them! Pre-order them now and get a Lord Khorne, God of Healthy Eating model free!
- GW actually ALLOWS people to make movies about 40k, and Damnatus tops #1 on the opening weekend.
- The FOURTH War for Armageddon!
- Dark Eldar actually get a new Codex with traits, doctrines and clan-specific rules
- GW releases new fluff that Space Marines and Imperial Guard are in fact the same
- In the opening of the trailer for a 40k movie we see Tom Cruise gunning down CG Mutants in a hail of bolter fire and Scientologist lightning.
- It's revealed that in the deep past before the dark age of man The Emperor existed as a man named Hubbard.
- For the New "End of the World Edition" they sell a long wooden handle fitted with the head of a ball-peen hammer and called it "The Emperors Hand" It's costs $95 and is 1000 pts but for every wound it does you smack the opponents models with it.
*pulls out Initiation Knife*
*stabs Pixie and davidH*
*prepares to stab the person who says something about Brocolli Berserkers*